Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Little Letters

Dear Followers: Thank you for being so awesome.


Dear Chester: Why do you have to be so stinkin cute?


Dear Saddle: Don't worry, your turn will come. Just keep on looking really cool.


Dear Round Pen: I want to use you so bad. But when you are full of puddles and silky mud it's really hard to.


Dear Blog: Sorry I haven't been faithful to you. You see, there isn't anything real exciting, horse wise, at the moment.


Dear Grass: You're back from a long winter's rest. As I watch you grow, feel free to fill my hills with lushess long arms for my pony to munch on.


Dear Wind: When I feel you on my face I can tell summer is on it's way. Please, do help it along it's way and get it here real soon.


Dear Birds: I've missed your songs you sing all summer long. I'm so glad you're back.


Dear Garden: I see you growing through the soft brown dirt and am so glad to once again nurture you as you grow.


Dear School Books: I am can see the light at the end of the tunnel and will once again be saying farewell; and this time it will be the last.


Dear Shiny Pony: I'm coming, I really am. I'm looking forward to the warm summer day's when I can ride you bareback with the sun on our faces and a breeze at our back.


Dear Winter Coat and Boots: Your turn is almost over.


Dear Lovely Cowboy Boots: You will soon be put to work. The work entails a horse, so don't worry, it won't be boring.


Dear Lawn Mower: We shall soon be close friends, once again.


Dear Iced Coffee and Iced Tea: Sorry Tea, I already had an iced coffee on a really warm day so I will have to figure out a time to have you.  


 Dear Sunshine: Please hurry!


Dear Rain: I love you, but do hurry up and leave. You have made our property so so wet. And I can't do anything when it's wet.


Dear Clear Night Sky: You. are. amazing. I could stare at you for ages.


Dear Moon: You are beautiful. 


Dear God: You are awesome and I love you. Lord, I need you, oh, I need you. Every hour I need you.




No comments:

Post a Comment