Friday, November 1, 2013

Day Seven

Day Seven- Your best ribbon.

I haven't showed at all so I don't have any ribbons. = ) I want to get into gaming but have no clue what they do for that type of stuff in that type of competition.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I found some beautiful Autumn horse pictures and I thought I would share them with ya'll.

                                                              Is that not gorgeous?

                                   This one, looks pretty close to how it is around here.

              You all have a great weekend! Enjoy your horses and stay safe! ~ Country Girl



2 comments:

  1. What gorgeous photos!! If that photo looks like where you live, then you must live in a beautiful place. I love all of the Fall colors, so lovely... wish we had that here ;)

    Wanted to thank you for your comment on my blog! I loved reading it! And I'm sorry my email link didn't work... I can give it to you here instead... it's jazzminariel at gmail dot com . :) Please let me know if it doesn't work for some reason.

    Hope you have a blessed day, Malory!
    ~Jazzmin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I live in the Northwest. Washington State. = ) The second picture looks pretty close to how it is around here during the fall. Probably not as much red though. = ) We have a lot of yellow.
      Here is a link to a post on my other blog. I haven't been faithful on it as my horse blog gets most of my time right now. = ) But you can see how it looks around here in the fall. http://chesterscountry.weebly.com/1/archives/10-2012/1.html
      That post was from last year. = /

      Thanks for your email address. I sent it so hopefully it gets through. I just wanted to thank you for your nice comment. = )
      I hope you have a wonderful Friday too!

      Delete