Monday, November 4, 2013

Day Ten

Day Ten- How does your family and friends feel about your riding? 

My dad is a huge encouragement to me; he always wanted a horse growing up (a brown one) and when we got Chester he filled both of our dreams of getting a horse. And my dad got a brown horse too! He drives me and Chester to the arena and helps take care of him in the bigger ways: pays for food, farrier, gets hay and what not.
For specifically riding though, I think we agree that I need riding lessons to know how to do things properly and control Chester.

My mom- she trusts me when riding and trusts me to be wise while riding. She thinks it would be nice if I had ridding lessons too, to have the experience and to learn more.

Sisters- My youngest sister is ready to join me anytime and thinks Chester and I are improving.
My other sisters are great with it all.

My brothers- My oldest brother likes to ride Chester every once in a while. I'll tack Chester up, he'll ride around, then hand me the horse and he's done! = ) I don't mind!
My other brother thinks it's great I'm riding and could care less himself.

Grandparents- both Grandma's and Grandpa's are proud and very happy for me.

Friends- my good friend (I'll call her my horsey friend) is always encouraging and I don't know what she thinks of my riding. The last time she saw me ride was awhile ago so she probably thought I looked like a drunk clown riding a horse. = )
She's really encouraging with anything horse related.

Other Friends- might, think I'm a good rider and cowgirl. Well, sad to say I am by FAR a good rider and.....



Really, all the things that a cowboy or cowgirl wears, is really practical and necessary things to have around a horse.

I think I wandered away a little from what the question was asking. But it would've been pretty short if I didn't. = )
 

4 comments:

  1. It's good that your family is supportive of your riding. I can't imagine how it would be if they didn't care that much.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm very thankful for the support my family gives me. = )

      Delete
  2. Your so lucky to have a family that helps pay for and supports your horse :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, God has blessed me and I am very thankful to Him.

      Delete