Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Best Friends


I found these and thought they were pretty fun. 
I can totally see these with my sisters in mind.

 
Ya, ok.....I think this has happened several times.
You?

 Friends, such a wonderful blessing from the Lord.
A friend= a person who doesn't care who, how or what kind of person you are. Because they love you for who you are. Or who you can be....ya....we'll just leave that at that.


This is too true about me. Way too true! If you have ever met me or known me for a little while you might think me to be a very quiet person....yes, I am quiet, but that is not my....let's just say "normal' state.
Out in public, yes, I can be quiet as a mouse. But at home, with intimate friends, or even just with fewer people, I can talk your ear off! This, actually, has been one area that the Lord as been working in my life; opening up to people and also reaching out to others. There are people out there just like me that don't like talking in front of large groups of people or are just the laid back type letting other peeps run the show. Don't get me wrong, I do love being in the action (or being in charge and taking credit like all other sinful human beings do) but other times, I would rather be the by-stander. 
If we would all realize that people don't criticize or even pay attention as much as WE think they do, then we would all have a much "smoother", happy, less prideful, life. "Being shy" is actually our pride and being too proud to "be normal" or do things.



Proverbs 16:17-19

17. The highway of the upright is to depart from evil;
He who watches his way preserves his life.
18. Pride goes before destruction,
And a haughty spirit before stumbling.
19. It is better to be humble in spirit with the lowly
Than to divide the spoil with the proud.

                                               

No comments:

Post a Comment