Friday, August 16, 2013

New bangs; Hmm...

So....I got bangs about a month ago. I know, I am a slow blogger. = ) But I thought I would still do a short post on it as it's something new. I haven't had bangs since I was three so it's totally new and different for me.

                                     I like this one. It's bright and different.

I like them, (the bangs) and as usual I went through a few days of love them, don't like them, love them, don't like them. I think everyone does with a hair cut. Right?

Some of you may not know but I am the Queen of pictures. You know the saying that they used to put on the back of chip bags?  "I bet you can't eat just one!" Well that's me with pictures. I can't take just one picture! Grrrrr!!!
Then I think about the one family picture you see of you great, great Grandma's family and it's discolored and little blurry. But you can see them all just fine! And you don't need a milion pictures to show you what they looked like, do you? No, so we all should be very thankful for all the pictures we can take all the time; with our camera's, phones, Ipods, Ipads, computers, and whatever else! = )

 With that, you can look at the million pictures of me. = )

    Self portrait!

Then I decided to throw in some pictures of before I had bangs. Last January I got side bangs and those were the ones that started this whole bang thing. Those bangs were technically the firsts ones.
 
 
 
Here you can see the side ones, which are already starting to grow out so they are longer.

Anywho! 

Ya'll have a great day!

And remember, you don't need to take a million pictures! Please remind me that too! Often! Please.

No comments:

Post a Comment