Friday, October 11, 2013

Need A New; Header? Blog Button? Avatar? Icon? Or Profile Picture?

Hey everyone! I have a treat for you today! Do you need a new header? Maybe a cool blog button? Or maybe a new profile icon? Well, today I am going to tell you about an awesome place where you can have one made, for free!
It's called, The Ivory Cat. My sister actually owns the site and is the one that makes the graphics. She does a great job and loves to do it. She and I made the header for my blog, now. She does all sorts- so you are not limited to horses. There are lots of pictures for you to look at on her site; from horses to cats, dogs, lions and more! You can have her do one of your horse, or one with you and your horse. There is a request page you fill out with all the details on how you want your banner, graphic, icon, ect. to look like. So go check it out!
I posted some of her horse graphics below. 


                                                       I LOVE this one!
                                                        This one's cool!




                             
  Then she put together one of Chester and one of me and Chester to show you guys.



              She does a great job! And remember, she can personalize it to fit you!
Let me know if you have any questions and pass the word on! Have a fabulous Friday!


5 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks! Ashly does a really good job- plus most of these she made awhile ago, so she is much better now.

      Delete
  2. wow! These are awesome! Does she charge for these? I might have her make me one sometime!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No charge, they're free. =) She enjoys making them and makes them for fun. = )

      Delete
  3. Very cool! She does a great job!

    ReplyDelete